I love easy entertaining… who doesn’t? These prosciutto roll ups are great because they can be made the morning of an event and are easy for adults and kids to snack on. These roll ups are a great mix of healthy fats and proteins, and bursting with flavor from the Herbed Avocado Dip. You can use your favorite brand of prosciutto and your favorite micro greens, I have used pea shoots and most recently radish micro greens, both have been so yummy and love a spicy kick.
Hop on over to The Common Women, were I’m sharing the recipe for the Herbed Avocado Dip that fills these lovely prosciutto roll ups. Have fun creating your own yummy combos with different micro greens and invite some friends over!
- 1 package of prosciutto (I like using an acorn fed prosciutto for this because it’s a bit thicker, I find mine at Costco or Trader Joe's)
- 2 oz micro greens of choice
- 1 recipe Herbed Avocado Dip
- Carefully separate the prosciutto pieces.
- Place about 1 Tablespoon of Herbed Avocado Dip and a few micro greens in each piece of prosciutto.
- Carefully fold over to create the roll up.
- Place on a platter in the refrigerator until ready to serve.