1. Personal Information Collection, Disclosure, and Sale
For the purposes of this notice, Personal Information means information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or household, or as otherwise defined by the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (California Civil Code §§ 1798.100 to 1798.199) and its implementing regulations, as amended or superseded from time to time (“CCPA”).
Personal Information does not include information that is:
• Lawfully made available from government records.
• Deidentified or aggregated.
• Otherwise excluded from the scope of the CCPA.
2. Use of Personal Information
We collect, use, and disclose your Personal Information in accordance with the specific business and commercial purposes below:
1. Providing Services: Providing our Services.
2. Communicating: Communicating with you, providing you with updates and other information relating to our Services, providing information that you request, responding to comments and questions, and otherwise providing customer support.
3. Social Network Support: Updating your status on social networks, sending messages on your behalf to your social networks, and providing other features and services to you.
4. Connecting Third Party Services: Facilitating the connection of third-party services or applications, such as social networks.
5. Marketing: Marketing purposes, such as developing and providing promotional and advertising materials that may be useful, relevant, valuable or otherwise of interest to you.
6. Personalization: Personalizing your experience on our Services such as presenting tailored content.
7. Deidentification and Aggregation: De-identifying and aggregating information collected through our Services and using it for any lawful purpose.
8. Safety Issues: Responding to trust and safety issues that may arise.
9. Compliance: For compliance purposes, including enforcing our Terms of Service or other legal rights, or as may be required by applicable laws and regulations or requested by any judicial process or governmental agency.
10. Auditing Interactions: Auditing related to a current interaction with you and concurrent transactions, including, but not limited to, counting ad impressions to unique visitors, verifying positioning and quality of ad impressions, and auditing compliance with this specification and other standards.
11. Debugging: Debugging to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
12. Transient Use: Short-term, transient use.
13. Contracting Vendors: Contracting with service providers to perform services on our behalf or on their behalf, including maintaining or servicing accounts, providing customer service, processing or fulfilling orders and transactions, verifying customer information, processing payments, providing financing, providing advertising or marketing services, providing analytic services, or providing similar services on behalf of the business or service provider.
14. Research: Undertaking internal research for technological development and demonstration.
15. Improving Our Services: Undertaking activities to verify or maintain the quality or safety of our Services, and to improve, upgrade, or enhance our Services.
16. Enabling Transactions: Otherwise enabling or effecting, directly or indirectly, a commercial transaction.
17. Notified Purpose: For other purposes for which we provide specific notice at the time the information is collected.
3. Collection of Personal Information
In the preceding twelve months since this notice was last updated, we have collected Personal Information from the following categories of sources:
1. You/Your Devices: You or your devices directly.
3. Advertising Networks.
4. Analytics Providers.
5. OS/Platform Provider: Operating systems and platforms.
6. Social Networks.
7. Partners: Business partners.
4. Disclosure of Personal Information
I. Advertising Providers: Advertising technology companies, such as advertising networks.
II. Analytics Providers.
III. Social Networks.
V. Vendors: Vendors and service providers.
VI. Integrated Third Parties: Third parties integrated into our Services.
VII. Third Parties as Legally Required: Third parties as required by law and similar disclosures.
VIII. Third Parties in Merger/Acquisition: Third parties in connection with a merger, sale, or asset transfer.
IX. Third Parties with Consent: Other third parties for whom we have obtained your permission to disclose your Personal Information.
5. Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, you may exercise the following rights.
Right to Know and Access. You may submit a verifiable request for information regarding the: (1) categories of Personal Information collected, sold, or disclosed by us; (2) purposes for which categories of Personal Information are collected or sold by us; (3) categories of sources from which we collect Personal Information; (4) categories of third parties with whom we disclosed or sold Personal Information; and (5) specific pieces of Personal Information we have collected about you during the past twelve months.
Right to Delete. Subject to certain exceptions, you may submit a verifiable request that we delete Personal Information about you that we have collected from you.
Verification. Requests for access to or deletion of Personal Information are subject to our ability to reasonably verify your identity in light of the information requested and pursuant to relevant CCPA requirements, limitations, and regulations. To verify your access or deletion request, please provide us with your name and email address, and we will follow up with you with any additional information we need to verify your identity.
Right to Opt Out. The CCPA defines “sale” very broadly to cover common industry practices, including providing you with a customized experience on our websites and apps. In some circumstances, you may opt out of the sharing activities that meet the CCPA’s definition of “sale.” If you prefer to not receive targeted advertising, you can opt out of some network advertising programs that use your information.
Shine the Light. We do not rent, sell, or share Personal Information with nonaffiliated companies for their direct marketing uses as contemplated by California’s “Shine the Light” law (Civil Code § 1798.83), unless we have your permission.
Submit Requests. To exercise your rights under the CCPA, please use the links above or send an email or write to us via the contact information provided in the Contact Information section, below.
Authorizing an Agent. To authorize an agent to make a request to know, delete, or opt out on your behalf, please send a written authorization signed by you and the authorized agent to us via the Contact Information section.
Data Security. We are committed to protecting your information. Even though we take reasonable precautions to protect your data, no security measures can be 100% secure, and we cannot guarantee the security of your data.
Children’s Privacy. The Services are not directed to children, and we don’t knowingly collect Personal Information from children under 13. If we find out that a child under 13 has given us Personal Information, we will take steps to delete that information.
Note to International Visitors. The Service are hosted in the United States and intended for visitors located within the United States. Please do not use the Services if you are located outside of the United States. If you do use the Services from the European Union or other regions of the world with laws governing data collection and use that may differ from U.S. law, then please note that you are transferring your personal information outside of those regions to the United States for storage and processing. By providing any information, including personal information, on or to the Services, you consent to such transfer, storage, and processing.